Nijo-jo

二条城

Замок Нидзё был построен в 1603 году  в Киото как резиденция первого сегуна Иэясу Токугава. Строительство было завершено в 1626 году третьим сегуном Иэмицу Токугава. В это же время сюда были перенесены некоторые здания из замка Фушими.

В настоящее время на территории Нидзё расположены три сада - сад Ниномару, заложенный в период Эдо, сад Хонмару, созданный в период Мэйдзи, и Сэйрюэн, созданный в 1965 году. 

 

 

Nijo Castle was originally built in 1603 as the official Kyoto residence of the first Tokugawa Shogun, Ieyasu.  It was completed in 1626 by the third Tokugawa  Shogun, Iemitsu, with the addition of some structures transferred from Fushimi Castle (built in the Momoyama period).

At the present-day Nijo Castle there are three gardens, the Ninomaru Garden, constructed during the Edo period, the Honmaru Garden, constructed in the Meiji period, and Seiryu-en Garden, which was constructed in the Showa period.

Ninomaru teien has a magnificent characteristic peculiar to garden design in the early days of Edo era. In the center of the pond stands one large island Horai-jima flankedby two smaller islands (Crane island and Turtle Island). 

The present-day Honmaru garden has begun on the 23rd of May, 1895, for the occasion of the Meiji Emperor’s visit to the Honmaru.This garden laid over with grass, arranged with a curved garden path,  and here and there lanterns and garden stones lay.

Seiryu-en Garden   was created in 1965. Part of the garden, the garden stones, and trees, among other, were transferred from the former mansion of Ryoi Suminokura that was on Kawaramachi Nijo, and, collected from all over the country.  The garden is half western and half eastern influenced, with eastern half covered in grass in the Western style and the western half is chisen-kaiyushiki garden, a Japanese style garden with a path around a central pond and spring, and a dry landscape garden.

  • Префектура / prefecture: Киото / Kyoto / 京都府
  • Эпоха основания сада / Periods: Эдо / Edo / 江戸時代
  • Тип сада / Garden styles: Сад для прогулок / Kaiyuushiki / かいゆうしきていえん
  • Год основания / Year of foundation: 1603
  • Часы работы / Visiting hours: 9:00~16:00, Closed: Dec. 26-Jan. 4 Tuesdays in January, July, August and December(Wednesday if tuesday is a national holiday)
  • Стоимость билета / Admission fee: 600Y
  • UNESCO: Входит в список
  • Адрес / Address: 〒604-8301 京都府京都市中京区二条通堀川西入二条城町541
  • Kyōto, Nakagyo-ku, Nijo-dori Horikawanishiiru, Nijojo-cho, 541
  • Как проехать / Access:

    От JR Nijo Station 10 минуты пешком.

    На метро Tozai Line до Nijojo-mae Station, затем 1 минута пешком.

    На автобусе № 9 или 50 от Kyoto Station до остановки Nijo-jo-mae

    5 minute walk from JR Nijo Station (Sagano Line)

    15 minutes by Kyoto City Bus No 9 or 50 from Kyoto Station to Nijo-jo-mae

    15 minutes, including transfer, from Kyoto Station to Karasuma-Oike station by subway Karasuma line then to Nijo-jo-mae station by subway Tozai line, then one minute on foot

Я была здесь 23 марта 2008 года. Так как пришла почти перед самым закрытием успела осмотреть только Нино-мару и сад перед ним.